Who We Are
Who are our franchisees?
We pride ourselves on an extremely diverse set of franchisees. Here are some of the backgrounds our franchisees have come from:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Top level executive
- Insurance sales person
- Private airline pilot
- Car rental company regional manager
- Recent college graduate
- Department clothing store manager
- Pet retail general manager
- General contractor
- Defense contractor
- Airline flight attendant
- Marketing specialist
- Armed forces
- Hair stylist
- IT Professional
- Home maker
- Hotel regional manager
- Software engineer
- Retail general manager
- Collections specialist
- Professional figure skater
- Grocery store manager
- Auto dealership general manager
- Auto finance specialist
- Banking consultant
- Tech startup logistics expert
- Marketing manager
- Tech company VP
Who is the franchisor?
Unlike some franchise systems, EarthWise Pet believes the culture between a frichisor-franchisee should mirror a family. 2/3 of our board members are from the founding two families and the other 1/3 are close friends of the families. With a tradition of 35+ years of operating and owning pet retail and pet grooming businesses, our board holds the same values today it did in 1977 when the first pet grooming store was opened.
If you can imagine a franchise company that considers its franchisees friends and family and firmly believes the franchise model allows a unique environment of mutual respect and autonomy with the safety net of a system, that is EarthWise Pet. In fact, our board members believe so strongly in relationships that there is a direct line of communication through our franchise intranet to allow stores to communicate directly with the owners!
- We believe pets are an integral part of our families and deserve our utmost kindness and respect.
- We believe pets should receive the best care possible.
- We believe proper nutrition is an essential component to ensuring our pets are given the best chance for sustained health and long-term well-being.
- We believe in promoting products that use green practices and recycled materials.
- We believe in offering a wide range of natural products that fit varying family budgets.
- We believe in supporting local shelters and rescues and remain committed to reducing pet overpopulation.
- We believe in providing our customers the best customer service and most knowledgeable staff in the pet supply industry.
- We believe in using sustainable business practices whenever possible in order to preserve our natural environment.